Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fighter Jet


These sneakers were released on February 9th 2013. The brand of this sneaker is Nike Air Foamposites. These are one of my favorite sneakers. Unfortunately they do not run in my size for every sneaker they release. This particular sneaker is called “Fighter Jet.” These are foamposite ones so these are slightly  different from the foamposite pros because of the amount of branding. They are comfortable and durable. Because army fatigue and camo are in style I believed these sneakers would receive a lot of positive feedback but I would have to contradict. I do not like the sneaker at all. The colors are definitely appealing and attractive; colors that some would wear on a regular basis but that is about the only thing I like about the sneaker. I dislike the design. They released the sneaker in February, there is still snow on the floor. I do not think the company thought of the release date accordingly. I feel the design of the sneaker is for the summer time. Because of the fact that the bottom of the sneaker has a clear rubber boarder you cannot wear them in the snow, they will become yellow and slowly deteriorate.All in all Love the sneaker, dislike the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment