Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nike LeBron X “All-Star”


Lebron James is also one of my all time favorite basketball players. He is at his prime and is one of the best in the game today. Not too long ago he teamed up with Nike and released a sneaker line. I do not own a pair off Nike Lebron's yet but I would definitely cop some. The reason they are called the Nike LeBron X “All-Star” is because they were worn by Lebron James himself at the 2013 All Star game posted in the picture above. Nike LeBron's usually go for $180 but these particular sneakers were limited addition so Nike decided to up the price to $200 because of packaging and the diamond Nike swoosh. I personally I wouldnt wear them but I like the color schemes; the red and purple go really well together. Because these sneakers were limited addition, these sneakers are sold out everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment