Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Lakers Species Of Nike Kobe VII Poison Dart Frog



Kobe Bryant is one of my favorite basketball players of all time so when he released a sneaker line I was elated. My latest pick up were the Nike Kobe VII Poison Dart Frog. Like the rest of the Kobe Predator Pack, the shoe mimics the skin/fur of the animal after which it is named. The Kobe VII mimics the skin of a Poison Dart Frog with gold spots surrounding the laces and some purples ones closer to the midsole and toe. The midsole is purpleKobe VII with some grey appearing on the out-sole. Like the rest of the predator pack, the heel of the has a picture of the animal, in this case a frog, in yellow. A reflective grey nike swoosh over the frog skin gives the sneaker a simple touch on top of a complicated colorway. As soon as saw these kicks I literally fell in love. The texture of the sneaker is very durable and sturdy. I've worn them in the rain and snow and they are still in great condition. I would recommend Nike Kobe's to everyone. They have different colors and designs to each sneaker for your liking. These kicks are available online at http://store.kb24.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment